Rocket Lawyer Living Will Edition 10
A Living Will is an essential legal document that provides healthcare instructions if you are in an end of life situation and allows you to name someone to make healthcare decisions for you if you are unable to do so.
This document may also be called an Advance Healthcare Directive or Healthcare Power of Attorney. Everyone should have a Living Will and Rocket Lawyer allows you to complete one free!
Rocket Lawyer is an easy-to-use software tool that lets you make sure your wishes are known with your own Living Will. The program's simple interview process lets you complete your document automatically, answering all your questions along the way. Documents are specific to the laws in your state. Complete instructions let you know the additional steps needed to make your document legal, such as signing, witnesses, notaries or other requirements in your state.
Features in this free edition include:
- Simple, Intuitive Interview Process Asks questions and the answers provided fill in the document youre creating.
- Complete, Context-Sensitive Help Provides support to help answer every question.
- Document Audit Finds missing responses to make sure your document is complete.
- Completion Checklists Tells what additional steps to take after completing a document, such as getting witness or notary signatures, copies to send or keep, and when to update.
- Smart Data Completes many interview questions by entering personal information automatically, and remembers all entries. Convenient when you want to create living wills for other members of your family.
- Glossary - Explains any legal terms you might run into in your document.
- Document Export - Print or save your document to RTF or PDF for easy storage or sharing.